Thursday, October 31, 2019

50 Year Old Level 3 Sex Offender In The dennison park/playground Area And Goes By The Name Bear In The Big Blue House


Hello Everyone what you are going to read is all true the only name in the article is my fiancee's name and her name is Amy and my name which is Ed, we're leaving out the other name so there are no legal technicalities involved we'll just be calling him "Bear Cub" as he tells everyone he's known as that, well actually he says he like to be called like the children's television show that used to be on the disney channel which your children would know but again we won't use the whole name of the show but it was called "The Bear In The ---- House" you get the idea now in that title, I also did that for legal reasons so there's no copyright infringements or liabilities getting involved in here. Pleas read Amy's story below and be very careful if you should encounter this gentleman as he's highly dangerous to children and women that he comes in contact with, he will tell you stories that are just that stories as believable as they might sound while he's telling you you have to realize a lot of things and consider the source that they are coming from, for instance he says he was in the army and that he fought in the war of Grenada, first of all Grenada was part of the cold war and lasted from October 25th to October 29th of 1983 this guy that tells you this story was born in 1969 so let's do the math here that would mean that the army was inducting 14 year olds to fight in a war which was not really a war first of all and he'll tell you that he was drafted to fight in this particular war, second of all there hasn't been a draft for war since the vietnam war era so there is another story being told that's not true by this person, he'll also tell you that while he was in Grenada he saw people hanging from trees and getting their skin peeled while they were alive(now that comes out of the movie that Oliver Stone directed and produced named Platoon") so this is why I say be careful when you come in contact with this person as he'll tell you things that sound believable but they really are not true, he also claims to have seen children running around with explosives strapped to their bodies with detanators in their hands, again Oliver Stone's "Platoon", his stories he'll tell you mainly come from popular movies you most likely have seen through out time and he'll also claim to know lots of famous people he really doesn't so with that all being said please read on and proceed with caution should you encounter this man. This is his description should you come in contact with him he is a white 50 year old man, 5 feet 9 inches tall, brown hair, but balding/thinning, brown eyes and weighs approximately 160 lbs., if you should see this man anywhere please be careful not to confront him as he's verbally abusive and intoxicated most of the time, contact the police department and also be forewarned that he claims to have many weapons of choice to use on anyone that crosses him the wrong way including an illegal crossbow amongst other types of firearms and knives as well. Please be careful of Alex in that neighborhood or as he likes to be called Al the bear in the big blue house, he is always asking for photos of children in bathing suits so he can look at them while pleasuring himself, he is just a sick disturbed individual that she be locked up behind bars for the rest of his natural life as he prays on young children and any woman that has a low self esteem be very cautious of Al as he'll try to sell you on anything he thinks is believable, so again please stay away from 59 Beaver Street which is where he exactly lives. Amy's Story which will be out in a book form in the near future as she's writing the book as we speak: My name is Amy and this is my story about a guy nicknamed "Bear Cub" also known as the bear in the little blue house. I didn't know much about him when i said i'd date him i was catfished it turned out he didn't tell me anything truthful i found out later that I met "Bear Cub" online a year after he had gotten out of jail for sexually assulting a minor. When i found that out he said that it wasn't true he didn't do it, and i blindly believed him. We'd been dating a while when One day i went to see him i wasn't allowed at his house he claimed that his roommates hated me, so we got a hotel he chose the top floor at the budget in natick, and i thought we'd walk around boston, little did i know he had plans of his own. "Bear Cub" took me bar hopping, and i don't drink. He got so drunk, that i had to carry him to the cabs, we were going to take the train, but the last one had already left, so we took a cab. when we got to the hotel i was angry and started gathering my things to leave, and i told "Bear Cub" this was a waste of my time. he grabbed my arm, and said " you're not going nowhere", then he let me go, i was near the bathroom he was blocking the way out. he grabbed my stuff threw it everywhere, including my cell phone. "Bear Cub" then walked over to me and said "you're going to give me sex or i'm going to kill you", at this point i looked into his eyes, and realized they were completely black like there was no white or color in them, and i got the worse feeling i've ever felt, it was like looking into hell, and a feeling of sadness and terror came over me, and i then ran into the bathroom. "Bear Cub" started trying to knock the door down telling me "there's no way out", He was right we were on the second floor, and the window was so tiny,there was no way I could even squeeze out of it, After 2 hours i didn't hear anything i thought "Bear Cub" had fallen asleep, so i opened the door, i was wrong he grabbed me by the neck, and threw me onto the bed, i was choking, he told me" if you won't have sex with me, i'll choke you to death", i gave it to him, be cause i didn't want to die, while he was raping me i blacked out, i thought i was going to die, his grip was so tight around my neck, At this time the only thing i thought about was my sisters, would they look for me? and my dad we had a fight the day before, i was so sorry i never got to tell him how much i loved him. Looking back i see that's rape, but at the time "Bear Cub" kept saying it wasn't, because i gave it to him even though if i hadn't, i'd be dead. The next morning we went to his place while sitting on his front porch he told me " if you tell anyone i'm going to kill you, and bury you in the back yard no one will look for you", then i got my cab back to the bus i was terrified. I contacted a friend of mine name Ed, i told him i wanted to see him, "Bear Cub" had found out when Ed got to my house. "Bear Cub" didn't allow me to have friends or a job, he told me it was over, i said fine. I moved in with Ed, and about a month later i told him what had happened to me. Ed saved my life, and i thank him so much for it, but i was still scared, "Bear Cub" had nude photos of me, He sent my nudes with a letter to my dad's, my dad opened it, and saw the photos, but somehow didn't see the letter, i opened the letter, it said "i have copies and if you don't contact me, and do as i say, i will spread them all over the internet , and i'm also watching your sisters, it will be fun killing them", i got back to Ed's, he could see i was scared, i didn't want him hurt so i didn't tell ed about the letter. I contacted "Bear Cub" , and pretended to be his friend for the next 10 years, i couldn't take it anymore having everyone and anyone wondering why I was talking to "Bear Cub", Recently he wanted me to get him pictures of young children in bathing suits or even lesser clothed , that's when i put my foot down, and said no so he tried to blackmail me that's when i looked up his ex-wife's family knowing that they hate him, and told them what happened to me, and that he was near his daughter again, This guy is a level 3 sex offender, and he lives across the street from dennison park/playground with his dog reese, how is that even allowed? I thought sex offenders like him weren't allowed to be around children, he goes to that park everynight and walks his dog which he lets kids pet. None of this should be allowed. till this day he says it wasn't rape he even went so far as to ask if i liked it and said i deserved it cause i was a tease, and he spent money on me so he deserved sex, he told me he was going to kill someone, and asked me to hide him and his dog out at my house and i said no to that, He again got really angry, and threatened to kill me and ed. i don't know what he's doing with mine and my sisters photos, but i'm fearful and i jest dont know what to do anymore. He's got friends that are drug dealers, and they have threatened me in the past. Hes broken into my email and my phone, i don't know what he'll do next to me. He works for a glass place, and goes to schools, i am so fearful for the children in these schools, hes now got a new girl and im worried she may get raped next, and i don't want what happened to me to happen to her, I just want everyone to know to keep away from beaver street, in framingham with your kids, the park there is not safe, because i would never want your kids to be preyed on by this low life. I tried going to the Framingham police about this situation since it happened there, and they said i have to contact my police department where I am currently living and tell them about it, i'll be doing that very soon, i just wanted to report my story to everyone, and to all those who are meeting people online please be careful, it's very dangerous out there meeting people online, you never know who's on the other end of that screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment