Saturday, July 13, 2019

Disclaimer To Blog, Reviews, and Radio Show Links Due To Dillusional Alleged Publicist


Hello Everyone I'm sorry I have to put this disclaimer up here for people to read, all due to the lack of maturity of a alleged Boston massachusetts area publicist, who I recently had to cut ties with as his work ethics were very poor along with his writing skills. This alleged publicist is going around and spreading rumors about myself and fiancee that are not true. The alleged publicist told many lies about knowing people in the music business when in reality he really didn't and the ones he mentioned were all deceased artists, we won't mention any names of artists as I have respect for the dead unlike the alleged publicist in question. If you should see any negative comments about Talking Hendrix or myself please feel free to e-mail me at talkinghendrix@gmail.com as I have evidence of harrassment and menacing comments from this gentleman and i'm building a case against him for slander and defamation of character against him, the police department where I live have been notified about this dillusional man who has a dillusional blog online which we won't mention as he likes to brag about his city of Medford Massachusetts even though he doesn't even reside there any more and hasn't in over a year, if you really want to know about the blog just do a google search on medford mass and it will come up right away. This alleged publicist has also made sexual advances towards me and i'm not interested in men, I appreciate the compliment but don't swing that way at all. After the last advance he made towards me I had to cut ties with him as his work ethics were deplorable and unethical, not to mention he might have a touch of dementia and should really have a wellness check performed on himself. The alleged publicist needs to learn the word no and leave people alone, he has many issues paranoia, dillusions, and the biggest one the boy who cried wolf syndrome, for those who don't know what that one is that's where you call the police or emergency people for something and when they get there, there's literaally nothing going on and it amuses this person to abuse police resources, and especially judicial resources he will sue you if you don't conform to whatever it is he wants from you, but don't worry the judicial system likes taking his money and playing him for a sucker as they already know which way the case is going to go before the actual date of the case, this alleged publicist also thinks he's a lawyer as he's seen every show of Perry Mason and thinks it's reality television folks along with a few episodes of L.A. Law so by watching those he thinks he can win a case on his own without legal representation, but don't worry he ends up losing 98% of the time the other 2% is just shit luck basically. So Again i'm sorry for this disclaimer on my blog and for the talking hendrix shows it's just until I can get this man off my back, he keeps accusing me of things not happeneing he makes false accounts on his mixcloud page puts up bogus reviews that are bad and then accuses me of doing it when I really could care less about who he has for guests on his show. Jealousy is an evil thing especially for dillusional men like that one i've described to you all. Thanks for reading have a good rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment