Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Saga Of Netspend Continues.....Fraud, Scams, Con-Artists and So Much More!!!!!!!


You can't make stuff like this up folks....clearly the employees of the Netspend credit card company are as truely as smart as a hammer and a box of nails, which most of you reading this will understand where i'm going with that. So now today November 26th I call over to Netspend to speak to their top customer help person named Ashly Spelling, and man I tell you not even close to the whip as i'll phrase it, she looks up my claim I put in back at the end of october and says it was closed on november 11th and no errors were found funny how they can't find a simple error that's right in front of them on their computer screens. Now i'll give the short version of this story so we don't bore with details again I lost my wallet in my neighborhood here where I live now inside the wallet everyone should have their basic information incase you lose the wallet such as I did so the basic information will have your name, address, phone number, possibly e-mail address etc etc. well I had all of that information in my wallet so that if it was lost someone would have the common courtesy to return it, instead they checked out my regular bank account cards and of course the netspend card, with my netspend card as a reminder to myself I have a few things written on a piece of paper inside the card sleeve I keep that card in, but on the piece of paper i don't have what the specifics of the info that is on there is for, well someone who's shadey and creepy obviously will go to every length to do what they need to do to get money for free, so what the person did was went online apparently and did a setup of some sort for the netspend card so they could get the information they needed hence forth why there are so many computer hackers in the world stuff i'm not interested in even knowing, so anyways the person who picked up the wallet went online and sent themselves some money off the card pretty much my whole month's pay via western union, now I honestly thought when you send western union something i've never done cause i see the ridiculous charges they charge to send money not to mention having a netspend card you can go to any bank and withdraw the money off the card for a three dollar fee vs. a thirty three dollar fees So now Ms. Ashly Spelling says you can't get the money refunded now mind you all credit cards have a protector insurance incase of fraud charges such as this come up here's where the credit card company thinks all their customers are stupid and just are going to roll over and take it like a typical dog of some sort. Well just to let you folks know what the next steps will be for netspend now mind you they chose this option instead of just reimbursing me the funds like they should have, now we will start with the court process meaning a mgl 93a letter, go to every news media source i can possibly find and report the scam and fraud they are commiting on their customers, then the better business bureau and then of course lastly but not the least Attorney General's office this could have easily been avoided had they just done as they should, I never put claims in on my credit cards or any cards for that matter unless something unfamiliar comes up. It's a shame that Ashly Spelling will have to deal with this messy process of mgl 93a letters and all the other things mentioned oh here's the other big part seeing as their offices are in CA, and TX that means they'll have to pay either an out of state lawyer or pay big bucks to send their one on retainer up to massachusetts and pay his air fare round trip, hotel fare, food, and when the judge finds in my favor as most mgl 93a lettters go they will most likely pay up to double or triple the amount i'm going after them for plus my lawyer fees and court fees, I often wonder how bright corporate management people are for the simple fact that it'd be easier to pay the money back vs. all the extra money they're going to be out for a court case, this is why foks apr rates are always going up on credit cards because of people like this, who don't have a clue whatsoever I mean I hope Ms. Ashly Spelling know that when i'm done with this court case against her company she will most likely be out of a job what a pity to happen either right before or even right after the holiday season....See Ashly if you just used common sense and of course the phrase you're taught working in any customer service type of job which is THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT and in this case the customer is most definitely right along with being legally blind and disabled that's where the courts play in the customer's favorm which Ashly clearly doesn't understand. Hope Ashly in this case won't have a good holiday season in this case i've taken jobs away for other circumstances and I won't feel guilty for doing this one either. After all the credit card company should contact the customer especially when it comes to doing something the customer never does with their card. Maybe next time Ashly Spelling will think twice about the situation and look more in to it, the company claims they investigated and that they were going to send me the physical documents via postal mail and e-mail and then told me it will take up to ten business days to recieve it..... so i understand standard postal mail taking that long but really how stupid do you think we are Ashly thinking it should take up to ten days to send an e-mail with a few attachments to it it should take really all of maybe at most 15 minutes tops to put it all together and e-mail it, but then of course recently i just did a little research on this card company and the things i found out like they are owned by a company that owns bank of america we all know how great bank of america is any chance they can get a fee out of you they will like you don't have more then XXX amount of dollars in the account there's a fee right there to put you negative and each day it's not in the account they keep tacking the fees on you use your card somewhere besides their machines it's another fee from that machine you're using plus a fee from the bank Bank of america are notorious for fees on the dumbest shit they can get from you folks don't ever bank with them just like don't ever bank with NETSPEnd i'm already looking for a new bank to use vs them I hear Chime is good and you get your SS check a few days early as well that's the only reason why I went with Netspend I didn't know what hacks, frauds, and scam artists they were until now you really learn the lessons the hard way sometimes. What ever you do if you have them as a card in your wallet do not talk with Ashly Spelling as she's as clueless as a blond in a dumb blonde joke actually the blondes are smarter, her answer to every question you will have will be it's not my problem, and i'm not going to do anything about it either, your loss not mine I still have my check unlike you that was her attitude. Enjoy your numbered days Ashly as they really are numbered seeing as you don't help customers and that's what your job title says you do "Customer Support Help" well you certainly didn't support any of my questions I asked and you most definitely didn't HELP me like your title says so now Ashly I go to the big guy above you that's right thepresident of the company is my next contact enjoy reading these two articles i've sent on your company and plastered all over social media power of the pen really works substantially in this case for the customer not the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment